Build, Instantiation and Automation
Accel provided the customer with a test, instantiation and automation tool. The tool was developed for customer’s major product lines. As part of the
project we developed an innovative device virtualization technology to help our client reduce the dependency on hardware for early software development and
gain an edge in better testing of the products.
A worldwide leader in consumer electronics.
Client Solution Features
The solution was used for three types of product categories .Some of the key features of the solution are:
Salient Accel Solution Features
- Test Automation: Provided an environment to create test automation of both individual components and final releases. Also, provided solutions for creation of automated tests, pre-release validation of tests, integration into an automated test infrastructure and maintenance to provide quality.
- Build: Provided customer with management of the customer product build processes, which included scheduling build jobs, maintaining build scripts for the project, providing release information to downstream partners, debugging problems and marking/tagging bits for archive/reproducibility.
- Instantiation: Provided instantiation services for 3 product categories. The instantiation process includes the editing of instantiation files to enable creation of CD’s and web pack releases.
Accel provided the client with various out of the box solutions. We enabled the customer to efficiently setup a test environment for testing the product
without physical movement of devices.
Some of the features enabled by Accel include:
Key Customer Value
- Performed build and instantiation, including release support.
- Performed continuous integration of software during customer’s ongoing development projects.
- Developed test automation tools and other tools to help automate processes. As part of this, we provided the client with automated tests for either component or smoke tests.
- Enabled smoke testing and developed an innovative solution, a device virtualization technology, to reduce dependency of hardware.
- Delivered innovative and cost-effective solution.
- Enabled better testing of the products.
- Reduced cost of device shipments.
- Enabled customer to reduce the time to market.
- Demonstrated the benefit of automating a certain process by reducing human intervention.