Cash for Crash is at an all-time high of an annual estimate spend of $592 million. Advanced engines results in more fault code triggers. Temporary agency drivers means tracking driver behavior and safety precautions becomes paramount. Perishable Food Items being transported might not have the right temperature tracked at all times.
Accel’s after-market Vehicle Telematics Framework has been created to assist fleet managers, operators and drivers in making their operation as efficient, safe, and cost effective as possible.
The Framework allows the users to do the following four high-level tasks to monitor your fleet:
- Set event triggers thresholds such as vehicle speed, fuel level low, G-Sensor acceleration threshold, geo-fence violation, waypoint confirmation, impact, door switch position, temperature threshold, etc.
- Continuously monitor vehicle events through sensors, GPS (GNSS), Heavy Vehicle Interface
- Record and create playback of event when threshold is breached or it is manually initiated using continuous recording in looping video buffer. 4 video cameras assist in the recording
- Remotely track, monitor and analyse the fleet using the data being generated, recorded and transmitted real time using custom, webs applications and analytics
The benefits of implementing the framework, include, but are not limited to:
- Reduce Fuel Cost and Save on Fuel
- Reduce Insurance Premiums
- Reduce off-the-road costs
- Improving productivity
- Enhancing health and safety
- Track your vehicle and cargo
- Diagnosing Live fault code